Teresa, born in 1910 to an ethnic Albanian family in Skopje, left home at the age of 18 and later joined the Sisters of Loreto in Rothfarnham, Ireland. Mother Teresa, whose real name is Agnes Gonshaw Bojaxio, moved to India in the late 1920.
People around the world are paying homage to Mother Teresa on her 110th birth anniversary. On behalf of Central Viral, We also pay our tribute to Mother Teresa. Mother Teresa is a man who will be an example to all mankind. In this special report we will Write some of the stories of Mother Teresa’s life.
We all know that she was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1997. She has spent almost the entire time of his life with poor orphans and miserable people who have died ill, she has shown how to help people from the side. People in India call her mother for her contribution. But she refused to accept that she urged the jury to contribute the prize money of USD 192,000 to help India’s poor.
Some Key moments of Saint Teresa of Calcutta;on Mother Teresa Birth Anniversary:
- Mother Teresa moved to Calcutta in early 1929 where she became a teacher and consequently the headmaster of a convent school.
- In response to Teresa’s description of “Call in a Call,” she founded the Missionary of Charity, officially established in 1950 as a religious congregation.
- On 1951, she was granted citizenship of India.
- In 1952, she set up the principal home for the dying, and in 1957 her first mobile leprosy. She labored for thirty years in India before leaving without precedent for 1960, heading off to the United States (US) to address the National Council of Catholic Women.
- Pope vi Paul ordered the appreciation of the religious order of Mother Teresa, bringing it directly under the Vatican. In the same year, the first Missionaries of Charity House outside India was established in Venezuela. Others were later opened in Italy, Tanzania, Australia and the United States in 1965.
- Mother Teresa received the Nobel Peace Prize for her work for the world’s poor in the year of 1979.
- Despite her chronic health problems, which include arthritis, eye failure and heart failure, she continues to work. In 1988 she introduced her first communities in the former Soviet Union. Which shows her strong mentality for needy people.
- Healed a Brazilian man who was rescued from a severe brain infection in the year of 2008. For her great achievement, she become revered by all.
- She left us and passed away at the age of 87 in the year of 1997, 5th September.
- In December 2015, Pope Francis paved the way for her canonization by approving a decree recognizing the second miracle attributed to her intercession with God.
- These were some spacial moments of Mother Teresa’s achievement, it is not possible to talk about the achievement of her whole life in at a time.
Hot Topic: iPhone 12 Release Date, Price & Features
Some Really Valuable Quotes of Mother Teresa:
- “If you judge people you have no time to love them”.
- “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies”.
- “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love”.
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin”.
- “Peace begins with a smile”.
- “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless”.
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing”.
- “If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are”.
More on Mother Teresa’s 110 Birth Anniversary:
Chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday paid tribute to Mother Teresa on her birth anniversary. Special prayers were organised at multiple places in the state including the capital city of Kolkata and Pradhan Nagar (Siliguri). Also Mamata Banarjee tweet on Teresa’s Birth Anniversary. She Tweet…
“Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
Fondly remembering Mother Teresa (Saint Teresa of Calcutta) on her birth anniversary
— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) August 26, 2020