On Thursday, September 10, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada conducted The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released on its official website admit card for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical common entrance test (AP EAMCET) 2020.
Candidates now can download their hall ticket directly from sche.ap.gov.in by using their Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, and Date of Birth.
There will be full details of the candidate on hall ticket, such as candidate’s name, date and time of exam, application number, photograph, allotted test center address, signature as well as exam day guidelines will be available in the AP EAMCET admit card 2020.
The examinations will be held in two times. 1st half i.e, from 9 am to 12 noon, and 2nd 3 pm to 6 pm. The APEAMCET 2020 for Engineering will be held on September 17, 18, 21, 22, and 23, And for Agriculture, it will be held on September 23, 24, and 25.
It’s most important that after download the admit card candidate should check it very carefully, if find any wrong then as fast as a possible candidate should be contact the authority.
Due to the corona pandemic, there have some special guidelines on hall tickets which candidates have to follow strictly.
Here we have mentioned some point of them:
Pre-examination guideline for COVID-19
- As the students enter the examination lab, their AP EAMCET admit card 2020 and id proof will be checked.
- Candidates should bring a mask, gloves, personal transparent water bottle, sanitizer, simple pen, AP EAMCET hall ticket, Id card, and exam-related documents. No other item will be allowed inside the AP EAMCET exam center.
- To avoid crowding, candidates are allotted with the staggered time slot. Candidates can check the details in their AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket.
- Candidates must wear masks all time and should wash their hands with liquid soap or sanitized before proceeding to the AP EAMCET exam lab. Students should maintain social distance from each other.
- They will have to follow the rope queues and floor marks while standing in the queue outside the AP EAMCET exam center.
- At the checking point of AP EAMCET hall tickets, All the students will be informed about their lab number.
- At the entry of AP EAMCET 2020 exam center, all the applicants will be checked for temperature. Candidates having a temperature above 99.14 will have to sit in the isolation room.
Post-examination guidelines for COVID-19
- At the exit point, Volunteers will be present to ensure the social distancing is maintained.
- After the AP EAMCET 2020 exam is over, candidates will be allowed to move out in an orderly manner. One candidate at a time.
- In the exit way, there will have a box where all candidate should drop their admit card.
To download the admit card of AP EAMCET 2020 just follow the below instruction:
How to download AP EAMCET 2020 admit card:
- Click on Direct link for AP EAMCET 2020 admit card
- Now to download the AP EAMCET admit card input the details of the registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.