AP Grama Sachivalayam admits card or hall ticket 2020: The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has released the admit card/hall ticket of Andhra Pradesh grama or ward sachivalayam recruitment exam on its official website.
The candidates who are already applied for the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam exam are advised to visit the official website and download the admit card or hall ticket. To download the hall ticket there have 3 options,
Candidates can download their hall ticket through 3 options,
- 1st: Enter One Time Profile Registration ID and date of birth.
- 2nd: Application ID and date of birth.
- 3rd: Aadhar No and date of birth.
So just choose any of the option and click on submit you can access your admit card.
More than 10 lakh candidates had applied for the AP Grama Sachivalayam job exam and a total of 16,208 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment exam. The exam will be held on September 20 to 26 in two shifts. The exam is held to fill different posts such as ANM, Live Stock Assistant, Panchayat Secretary, Women Police, MPEO, VRO, and more.
This is the second round of AP Grama Sachivalayam exams. The first round has been done in 2019.
Due to the corona pandemic candidates should follow some instructions strictly like maintenance social distance and wear mask, use sanitizer and other precautions will be mandatory.
How to Download AP Grama Sachivalayam admit card 2020?
- Visit the official website or click here to visit the direct admit card or hall ticket download page. Direct Link: Download AP Grama Sachivalayam admit card 2020
- Now choose any of the provided options.
- Log-in using credentials
- Admit card will appear, download and take a print out for feature use.