Eight IPL teams have already set up bases in Dubai and Abu Dhabi they are preparing for the IPL there. It remains to be seen whether the Chennai Super Kings will be able to participate from the start of the IPL.
This is the first time that BCCI president Sourav Ganguly has spoken about Corona’s attack on the Chennai camp.
The IPL is scheduled to start in the United Arab Emirates from September 19 But after several members of the team, including an Indian fast bowler from the Chennai camp, were attacked by Corona, doubts have been raised as to whether they will be able to field a team from the start of the IPL.
The BCCI has already said that a total of 13 people have been infected with corona so far. “I can’t say anything right now about the situation in CSK,” Sourav said during an ad shoot at Eden Gardens in Kolkata.
But it remains to be seen whether CSK will be able to get into the IPL from the start I hope the IPL will be well organized We have made a long schedule for the IPL I hope everything goes well.
Eight IPL teams have already set up bases in Dubai and Abu Dhabi They are preparing for the IPL there However, the entire team has been re-quarantined after several members of the CSK team were attacked by Corona.
On top of that, the team’s reliable batsman Suresh Raina has returned to the country for personal reasons. Not only that but the team’s reliable spinner Harbhajan Singh is also in a dilemma as to whether he will participate in this year’s tournament, it’s not confirmed.
He did not take part in the team’s preparation camp in Chennai A number of foreign cricketers from different teams have not yet joined their teams It is expected that many will think twice about participating in this year’s IPL in the same way that Chennai did in the camp.
According to Sourav, everyone has to adapt to the real situation The BCCI president said, “The whole world is facing this crisis Cricket and football matches are being organized in stadiums all over the world without spectators we also have to accept the reality.