On 15th September every year, India celebrates “Happy Engineers Day”. There have different dates for different countries to celebrate Happy Engineers Day. But in India, we celebrate “Happy Engineers Day” on 15 September for the engineers who have made our lives simple with their innovations and ideas.
Actually the day 15, September was celebrated to tribute the birth anniversary greatest Indian Engineer Bharat Ratna Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya.
About Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya:
Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya was born on September 15, 1860, to a Telugu family at Chikkaballapur which is situated 55 km from Bengaluru. He lost his father at age 15. His parents were well-known Sanskrit scholars. After complete primary education at his home town, he moved to Bengaluru for higher education. He completes his undergraduate degree in arts after that he moved to Pune to complete civil engineering.
Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya was an expert in irrigation techniques and flood disaster management. In Hyderabad, he was a chief designer of the flood protection system and also chief engineer responsible for the construction of the Krishna Raja Sagara dam. In 1903, he installed an automatic pump at the Katakvasala Reservoir in Pune. Also, Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya founded the Government Engineering College, now known as University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering in 1917.
So, on this special day to encourage your engineer friends you should send them special massage, handpicked messages, wishes, quotes, wallpapers, greetings, and cards. So here we made a list of Wishes, Quotes, Messages, and more.
Happy Engineers Day 2020 Wishes:
- Getting 40 marks out of 100 is a great achievement for me. My xerox bills are higher than my mobile bill. Yes…. I am an Engineering student. Happy Engineers Day 2020
- 4 yrs
A normal human CANNOT do it.
Those superheroes are called
- At its heart, engineering is about using science to find creative, practical solutions. It is a noble profession.
Happy Engineers Day
- Happy Engineer’s Day to all the Engineers. We salute your great ideas and innovations that have truly changed our lives.
- Everybody says Engineering is so easy that it is just like walking in a park But only Engineers know that park is called Jurassic Park. Happy Engineers Day
- We build the world (Civil Engineer.)
We build the magic world (Computer Engineer)
We connect the world (Electronics & Communication Engineer.)
We are the powers of the world (Electrical Engineer)
We move the world (Mechanical Engineer)
PROUD TO B AN ENGINEER
- Newton Asked How to Write 4 between 5
Pharma student: Good Joke
BA. student: Impossible
Engineer student: F(IV)E
Happy Engineers Day buddies
Happy Engineers Day 2020 Quotes:
- Software is a great combination of artistry and engineering. — Bill Gates, Co-founder of Microsoft
- Science is about knowing; engineering is about doing. – Henry Petroski
- At its heart, engineering is about using science to find creative, practical solutions. It is a noble profession. — Queen Elizabeth II
- Science is about knowing; engineering is about doing. — Henry Petroski, American engineer
- Architecture begins where engineering ends. — Walter Gropius, German architect.
- Successful engineering is all about understanding how things break or fail. – Henry Petroski, American engineer
- “The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art.” ─ Leonardo da Vinci
- “When You Want To Know How Things Really Work, Study Them When They’re Coming Apart.” ― William Gibson, Zero History
- “Projects we have completed demonstrate what we know – future projects decide what we will learn.” ─ Dr. Mohsin Tiwana
- “Math is my Passion. Engineering is my Profession.” ─ Wilfred James Dolor
- “Any idiot can build a bridge that stands, but it takes an engineer to build a bridge that barely stands.” ─ Unknown
- “Software Is A Great Combination Between Artistry & Engineering.” — Bill Gates, Co-Founder Of Microsoft.
- “One Man’s “Magic” Is Another Man’s Engineering. “Supernatural” Is A Null Word.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
- “Architecture Begins Where Engineering Ends.” — Walter Gropius, German Architect
- “I’ve never seen a job being done by a five-hundred-person engineering team that couldn’t be done better by fifty people.” ─ C. Gordon Bell
Happy Engineers Day 2020 massage:
- Firstly I would like to thank Google for allowing me to copy and paste and secondly to the Xerox machines. Happy Engineer’s Day.
- To The Optimist Glass Is Half Full. To The Pessimist The Glass Is Half Empty. To The Engineer, The Glass Is Twice As Big As It Needs To Be.
- Remember, Your Work May Be Only To Sweep A Railway Crossing. But, It Is Your Duty To Keep It So Clean That No Other Crossing In The World Is As Clean As Yours. Dedicated To All Engineers & Engineering Students All Over The Nation.
- A First Bench Student Knows The Answer To The Entire Problem. But, Only The Last Bench Student Has The Power To Face Every Problem. Happy Engineers Day
- At Its Heart, Engineering Is About Using Science To Find Creative, Practical Solutions. It Is A Noble Profession. Happy Engineers Day