National Sports Day 2020: Every year 29 August Nation sports day is celebrate in India to delicate all the athletic who bravely represent Nation in sports. This Sport Days has been celibate on the birth day of great Indian Hockey player Dhyan Chand. The former Greatest Athletic born in August 29, 1905. Dhyan Chand is the part of three time Olympic wining (1928, 1932 and 1936) British India team. The all time great athletic is popular by the name of ‘Wizard of Hockey’.
In this Event Indian Prime Minester Narandra Modi Twitted “#NationalSportsDay is a day to celebrate the remarkable achievements of all those exemplary sportspersons who have represented India in various sports and made our nation proud. Their tenacity and determination are outstanding”.
The main motive to start sport day is for encourage sportsmanship and tributes historical achievement in past. In 2012 the sports day first time celebrate in India.
As we all know sport is essential for physical, mental growth and for healthy lifestyle. Sports also can boost our immunity and physical power. That’s why Indian Modi Government decided to essential ads sports and physical excise from the primary level.
National Sports Day 2020 Events:
This year Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Kiren Rijiju will pay tributes to Dhyan Chand on his death anniversary. Due to Covid19 pandemic all the ceremonies is celebrate through video conference. Precedence RamNath Kovind will give National Sports and Adventure Awards through virtually and Kiren Rijiju, Narendra Dhruv Batra are also part of this celebration from Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.
National Sports Day Quotes By Famous Athletic
- “My philosophy is to not be scared of anyone. If I play well, great; if I don’t, I learn from the match and move on”—Saina Nehwal
- “There are 2 types of captains in World Cricket. One is MS Dhoni and the other are the all others”—Navjot Singh Sidhu
- “It is important to understand that if you do fall, it’s important for you to get right back up again”—Sachin Tendulkar
- “An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.”- Emil Zatopek
- “Never give up, never give in, and when the upper hand is ours, may we have the ability to handle the win with the dignity that we absorbed the loss.”- Doug Williams
- “I feel that schools and corporates should help the government in popularising sports in the country. Blaming the government for every sporting debacle will not be fair”—Viswanathan Anand
- “If I, being a mother of two, can win a medal, so can you all. Take me as an example and don`t give up.” – Mary Kom
- “Your dreams are what define your individuality. They have the power to give you wings and make you fly high.” – PV Sindhu
- “Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.”- LeBron James
- “The only person who can stop you from reaching your goals is you.”- Jackie Joyner-Kersee
Messages Wishes & Statuses SMS Collection
- Hard days are the best because those are the days when champions are made. Happy National Sports Day!
- To be the best, you must learn how to handle the worst and sports give power, strength. Happy National Sports Day!
- Life is incomplete without sports, it’s the time to refresh our time so play as much as you can. Enjoy National Sports Day! Best wishes.
- Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up. Best Wishes. Enjoy National Sports Day!